Online DUI Alcohol and Drug Screening
Alcohol and Drug Screenings are required for 99.9% DUI arrests. In most instances the DUI arrest does not have to progress to a conviction for the screening to remain a requirement. The initial arrest triggers a status on your driving record requiring a completed screening to satisfy the status.The DUI Alcohol and Drug Screening is just one of the penalties associated with the DUI.
According to Arizona Revised Statue 28-1381 first time offenders of Arizona’s zero tolerance DUI laws are subject to:
- A minimum is 10 days in jail however nine days may be suspended, and a maximum of six months.
- A base fine of $250 which can increase up to $2500
- Driver’s license suspension ranging from 90 to 360 days
- Installation of an ignition interlock for 12 months
- Complete a drug/alcohol screening
- Alcohol education (Per Arizona DUI Services Clinical Director, first time offenders with a BAC .15 and higher will be recommended 36 hours of DUI Treatment)
When do you need Arizona DUI Services
Arizona DUI Services is not a Law firm so we are not able to provide any direction with regard to the jail time or the total amount of your fines. Time is the only cure for your driver’s license suspension and if you need assistance with an ignition interlock, we can recommend a trusted company and save you some money. Where Arizona DUI Service is capable of shining is when you are ready to complete your alcohol and drug screening. The AZ Courts and/or the MVD require the alcohol and drug screening. There is a misunderstanding regarding the Alcohol and Drug Screening. As a result we often get calls from individuals looking to complete a urinalysis. To clarify it is not a urinalysis but a one on one assessment with a behavior health professional. The MVD required alcohol and drug screening is actually an assessment which will determine which treatment option is best for your situation.
The Alcohol and Drug Screening is an assessment
Arizona DUI Services uses the Michigan Alcoholism Screening Test (MAST) as our DUI Screening assessment tool. The assessment will ask a series of questions with yes or no answers. The questions will focus on your history of drug and alcohol use not just the most recent incidents. Each yes and no answer is assigned a value and at the end of the assessment those values are added up to determine if you are participating in hazardous drinking or experiencing alcohol dependency. The sum of the values will also determine what level of treatment is recommended to address your unique circumstance.
Guidance not Judgement
I want to be clear and transparent we at Arizona DUI Services understand people are capable of making poor decisions and the effects of drugs and alcohol lower inhibitions magnifying poor decision making. We are not here to judge anybody. Our goal is to encourage our clients to start making better decisions and be a bright light in the darkness that surrounds the DUI experience.
Improving life through electronic privacy
Our mission is to encourage our clients and we are able to do that by preserving their privacy through our electronic online Alcohol and Drug Screening. You can complete your DUI Screening in a fast and private fashion with our user friendly website. With Arizona DUI Services you will create your user account. Pay for and schedule your screening. Once you confirm your DUI Screening appointment you will get a confirmation email from Calendly. Inside the Calendly email is a link to connect with our Screener to complete your MVD required Alcohol and Drug Screening. When the time comes to complete your screening you simply open the email on a smart device or a laptop/desktop with a camera function and click on the provided link. Your DUI screening will take about 30 minutes and once completed Arizona DUI Services will report it to the MVD and send a copy of the Screener’s note to the courthouse you are working with.
Arizona DUI Services
When you have been arrested for a DUI offense and are looking for professional and discrete organization to complete your MVD required Alcohol and Drug Screening you have come to the right place. If you have any questions please feel free to call Paul at 602 882-4968. If you are ready to move forward begin your registration today and click the link at the bottom of the page.
DUI Alcohol and Drug Screening
****Arizona DUI Services does not offer screenings for minors under the age of 18****
- Pay for your Screening
- Complete your profile
- Schedule your screening
- Email your ticket to [email protected] to confirm your BAC. ***Failure to provide confirmation of your BAC may delay the reporting of your screening to the MVD/Courts and a recommendation of 36 hours of DUI Treatment.***
- Upload your state issued ID to your dashboard or email it to [email protected]
- Complete your Alcohol and Drug Screening
- The MVD will be notified of your completed Alcohol and Drug Screening
- Arizona DUI Services will email you a copy of the results of the screening and a copy of the MVD confirmation for your records
- copy of the MVD confirmation for your records
- Per the discretion of our Clinical Director first time offenders with a BAC of .15 and higher will be recommended 36 hours of DUI Treatment
- ***Anyone who misses two screening appointments will have to make another payment of $75 to schedule the third appointment***