Revocation Substance Abuse Evaluation
Driving is a privilege! FOLLOW THESE STEPS AS DIRECTED!
Follow the State Approved Evaluator’s steps below:
- Pull your EXTENDED– certified MVR at the MVD or at azmvdnow.gov and email in PDF format to State Approved Evaluator- Robin Fernandez, at [email protected]. Robin will review your MVR to confirm you have completed the MVD requirements and are eligible for the Revocation Evaluation.
- Upon MVR approval, Robin will email you the link so you can pay $90 and set up your account on Arizona DUI Services.
- After you have paid the $90 and set up your account, email a self-prepared, signed and dated letter to Robin ([email protected]) explaining your understanding of Driving as a Privilege and how you will protect this privilege moving forward. In this same email, please submit your completed 16, 36, 56 or 72 hours ofDUI Treatment certificates (NOT MADD or TSS), along with Page 3 of the Revocation Application (Complete and Sign- Top of 3 only).
- Robin will then include her assistant, Cassia, as a CC in an email to you so you can then schedule your pre revocation evaluation questions with Cassia.
- Upon completion of this pre revocation evaluation, Robin’s assistant will provide you with a link to Robin’s calendar to schedule your final ZOOM session so Robin can submit your completed and approved application to Driver Improvement.
**YOU MUST FOLLOW THESE STEPS AND BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS PROCESS IN ORDER FOR THE STATE APPROVED EVALUATOR TO SIGN YOUR APPLICATION AND SUBMIT TO DRIVER IMPROVEMENT. **
Arizona DUI Services retains the right to refuse service.
Click Here to review Arizona DUI Services Refund Policies