- 468/10000 Students
- 4 Lessons /0 Quizes
Driving is a privilege! FOLLOW THESE STEPS AS DIRECTED!
Follow the State Approved Evaluator’s steps below:
- Verify with the MVD your personal eligibility for reinstatement.
- Pay $90 and set up your account on Arizona DUI Services.
- Pull your extended- certified MVR at the MVD or at azmvdnow.gov and email to state approved Evaluator- Robin Fernandez, at [email protected].
- Email a self prepared, signed and dated letter to Robin ([email protected]) explaining your understanding of driving as a privilege and how you will protect this privilege moving forward, as well the information on your completed DUI treatment and your Certificate of Completion for your completed hours.
- Include in this email the scanned, page 3 document of the revocation application with the top part completed and signed by you. Robin will respond and CC her Behavioral Health Assistant on the email.
- Robin’s assistant will then schedule your pre revocation evaluation.
- Upon completion of these steps, Set up zoom appt with Robin through your Arizona DUI Services account. Zoom link will be provided by Robin’s assistant.
If you have questions about this process, email [email protected]
Action Items4 Lessons / 0 Quizes
Complete Revocation Application 10 points
Mail Completed Revocation Application 50 points
Schedule Your Revocation Evaluation 10 points
Complete Your Evaluation 10 points